Published March 29, 2023
Junior Takeover | Charlton (H)
The Club is pleased to launch a Junior Takeover as part of the dedicated Foundation Fixture against Charlton on Saturday, 15 April.
Five Junior Blues, who are also participants of the Foundation’s open access and development programmes, will have the opportunity to assist with some key roles at Portman Road for the visit of the Addicks.
The Foundation Fixture is a dedicated matchday aimed at raising awareness about the work carried out by the Ipswich Town Foundation, whilst also providing a fundraising opportunity to allow the Foundation to continue to grow and change the lives of people in the local community.
The Club is therefore looking for five young fans to take on the following roles:
- A junior kitperson to assist the Club’s kitman with pre-match duties.
- A junior groundsperson who will have the chance to help the grounds team with their pitch preparation before kick-off at 3pm.
- A junior DJ who will help with playing and choosing pre-match and half-time music.
- A junior stadium announcer who will be based with the Club’s stadium announcer throughout the game.
- A junior media assistant who will conduct a pre-match interview and will sit in the press box for the duration of the game.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a short video of the Junior Blue explaining which matchday opportunity they would like to take up, and why it would be a good role for them.
Please note, all applications must be received by 12pm on Monday, 3 April.