Published May 25, 2022
TRUST AT SUFFOLK SHOW
The Trust will be present at this year’s Suffolk Show which takes place on Tuesday, 31 May and Wednesday, 1 June.
The largest pop-up event for families in the county, the Suffolk Show returns for the first time in three years, and is a fantastic day out for families.
The Club will have three stands at the Show this year; Ipswich Town Football Club main stand, Ipswich Town Foundation and Ipswich Town Heritage Society.
Ipswich Town Football Club – Stand 184
You can come and find the main Club stand which will be located next to BBC Radio Suffolk. There will be an array of activities over both days:
- Grab a bargain inside the marquee from Planet Blue
- Junior Blues activities and competitions
- Brand new 2022/23 Junior Blues membership packs
- Ticketing information
- Corporate hospitality information
- Current player meet and greets
- Ex-player meet and greets
Ipswich Town Foundation – Stand 203
- Located in the Sports Village at the showground
- Inflatable penalty shootout
- Prizes to be won
- Information on the Community Trust
Ipswich Town Heritage Society – Stand 367
Tickets for the Suffolk Show, which is held at Trinity Park, are still available to purchase HERE.